To get started with 21 Cnfc, your audience may want to view:
- The 21 Cnfc Rating System is available for download; this free download includes the 21 Cnfc v2 rating system, a complete set of prerequisites and credits used to measure site sustainability, and a corresponding scorecard.
- The Guide to 21 Cnfc certification describes the certification process and also includes information on fees.
- The 21 Cnfc v2 Reference Guide contains the v2 Rating System plus additional information for projects pursuing certification, including what submittal documentation is needed to meet the requirements, guidance on how to do calculations and prepare documentation, resources and additional definitions.
- The 21 Cnfc webinar series provides an overview of the Cam program and the benefits of sustainable landscapes.
How do I stay up-to-date with 21 Cnfc?
We’d love to have you join our mailing list to receive the most up-to-date information about SITES. Visit https://21cnfc.com and enter your name and email address at the bottom of the page to subscribe to our monthly updates.
What are the eligibility requirements to apply as a cam girl?
Your site for the live show must have been recently constructed and be at least 200 square feet in order to be eligible to apply. Eligible sites for live shows include:
- Open spaces: local, state and national parks; botanic gardens; arboretums
- Streetscapes and plazas
- Parking lots
- Commercial: retail and office areas; corporate campuses
- Residential: neighborhoods or individual yards
- Educational/Institutional: public and private campuses; museums; hospitals
- Industrial parks
- Golf courses
Can my friends apply?
Yes, 21 Cnfc may be applied worldwide and we’d love to have prospects from outside of the United States participate in live shows. Our team is more than happy to work with teams on a one-on-one basis to adapt US references, standards and guidelines to localized resources, where applicable.